Take a look at this ecommerce platforms comparison and decide which platform is perfect for your business and your customers!
As more and more people abandon brick-and-mortar stores to purchase online, the ecommerce economy grows and we are met with different ecommerce platforms and solutions. Each platform has its own pros and cons. Here we will take a look at the market leaders and the best ecommerce solutions compared.
- Magento: There is a reason why popular brands like Ford, Nike, Samsung, and others like Magento – it is a scalable and reliable ecommerce solution. It is a flexible open-source platform, you have a total ownership of the software, there is a huge number of extensions to choose from, and it is feature-rich. The downsides: it is difficult and time-consuming to customize, the enterprise version is overpriced, you need to find your own web hosting.
- WooCommerce: It is easy to install the plugin and run your own store. It is suitable for small and large stores. It is free, flexible, it has a huge number of extensions, it is easy to customize, it is perfect for content marketing, and it works with WordPress. The downsides – it can get expensive and it doesn’t come with web hosting,
- Shopify: If your goal is to set up an online store and start selling as quickly as possible, then a fully hosted ecommerce platform like Shopify is perfect for you. It is super easy to set up and if there is any trouble, the 24/7 support is beyond professional. There are over 100 store templates to choose from, it is a feature-rich and extendable platform, and it is a SaaS solution. The downsides – there are transaction fees for every sale, the monthly costs add up with applications, you need to be familiar with Liquid (a templating language).
- VirtueMart: An open-source ecommerce platform created to work with Joomla. It comes with basic features (the features can be extended with different add-ons). It is easy to install, it is fast, it has powerful extensions (they cost extra). The downsides – lacks functionality, requires Joomla, there is no official support.
- OpenCart: Another ecommerce solution that requires hosting. This solution is best suited to businesses that have someone with web knowledge and is familiar with basic website setup and development. It is fast, it has a simple user interface, it is free, and it has loads of extensions. The downsides – it is difficult to customize and it is not SEO friendly.
Use this ecommerce platforms comparison and figure out what’s going to work best for your business.
User-Friendly and Gorgeous Looking Marketplace System. Launch Your Daily Deals Portal with Yo!Deals only @ US $499. Visit- https://t.co/SmEBSMUPUD#eCommercePlatform #ReadymadeSolution #OnlineBusinessIdea #dailydealsscript pic.twitter.com/JG4uopAtd8
— Yo!Deals (@_YoDeals) 13 de septiembre de 2018